- Detect and Measure Brake Shoes
- Detect and Measure Pads and Hollow Discs
- Accurately Identify Disc Brake Sets Exceeding Wear Standards
- Collect Brake Profile Data for Disc Resurfacing or Replacement
- Database Brake Measurements and Vehicle Historical Information
For further information on our automated brake measurement solutions contact KLD Labs here.
For portable brake assessment the MiniProf BT Brake instrument is an easy to use, lightweight and wireless handheld tool for monitoring cross sectional profiles of the brake disc. It is magnetically attached to the to the brake rotor. The user interface is either a Windows 10 notebook or tablet. The instrument can be used on many different brake types ranging from cheek to axles mounted designs. The MiniProf BT Brake instrument is supported by the new Envision software suite that facilitates measurement, storage and analysis of all results. Ruggedized notebooks and tablets pre-loaded with the Envision software, can be provided by KLD Labs. For more information on the MiniProf BT Brake Instrument go here. For answers to questions and a product quotation go to KLD Labs here.